Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to
understand how we collect, use communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Comply with legal processes
- Enforce the Terms and Conditions
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties or protect the rights,
Qliz.com website has been provided "As Is" and you use the website at your own risk. Qliz.com neither warrants nor represents that the information and materials provided in this Website are accurate or that the Website is free from infection by
computer viruses at all times. Qliz.com also does not provide any guarantees of the website being accessible at all times.
Any and all information about users shall be used and disseminated in the aggregate with the aim of understanding the best benefits for our users. Qliz.com shall not attempt to gather or disclose any personally identifiable information unless specifically required for purposes of responding to specific queries or by the law or in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
Qliz.com disclaims all liability to the fullest possible extent permitted by the law; by using this Website, you agree to indemnify Qliz.com from any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential and including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data or loss of programs) arising out of or in connection with this website, any use of the website content or any website or service linked hereto.
Qliz.com maintains the Website in Canada. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian Laws and the Courts of Ontario, Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and/or the website.